Electric fuel pump switch.
Brilliant!

Thanks Joe!
I've decided on the Newport Diesel bulkhead job. It's going to end up
looking something like this (thought the heater in the pic is the propane
version):

http://www.thechandleryonline.com/images/productimages/thumbs/153_NewportHeaterInstalled.jpg
with a day tank up and behind in the hanging locker.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto