Jean & Jack,We split our group as well, but we seem to have diminishing numbers
on the line, so there are times when we race them together.  Hence the need for
a better correction.RonWild CheriC&C 30-1STL

      From: Jack Fitzgerald via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: C&CList <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Jack Fitzgerald <j...@fitzgeraldforwarding.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 2:35 PM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List Handicap questions for JAM racers

Hello Ron,
We do the same thing here in Savannah. We have Class A for the spin boats and
Class B for JAM. Your PHRF rating applies to your boat regardless of the class
entered. Saves a lot of RC grief, but the usual "I lost because my rating
sucks" still applies.
Best regards,
Jack FitzgeraldHONEY (C&C 39TM)
US12788SAVANNAH, GA

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 3:23 PM, Jean-Francois J Rivard via CnC-List