From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Michael
Brown via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 8:14 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Michael Brown
Subject: Re: Stus-List Handicap questions for JAM racers

Hi Bill,

  do the sport boats on Lake Erie have different FS and NFS ratings?

  I have been able to race FS against a wider range of boats the last
couple of years including J/80 and Melges 20. They have a "sweet"
spot in TWS, but do not perform exceptionally at higher or lower winds.

  No idea how one rating is suitable for spot boats.

Michael Brown
Windburn
C&C 30-1