How would this unit compare with the nicor unit as far as installation? Both
seem about the same price.Jim Schwartz C&C 38 landfall Sea Ya!

-------- Original message --------
From: David via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 03/31/2016  11:14 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: CNC CNC <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>, njgallag...@optonline.net
Cc: David <davidrisc...@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Defender sale

Neil,

I replaced my Corsair's refrigeration system last year.   Call me if you want
details.

David F. Risch
1981 40-2
(401) 419-4650 (cell)

Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 10:57:27 -0400
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
CC: njgallag...@optonline.net

    Neil,

    When you finish the installation of the refrigeration I be
    interested in hearing how it went, where you located the compressor,
    etc.  I'm considering the same for Weatherly.

    Neil Gallagher

    Weatherly 35-1

    Glen Cove, NY

    On 3/31/2016 8:47 AM, schiller via