Agreed re UPS, their brokerage fees for Canadians are insane. In many cases,
the shipping and brokerage fees exceed the value of the product being
delivered.  UPS wanted a $35.00 brokerage fee for a warranty replacement sump
pump that was only worth $35.00 to begin with; I refused it. The only shipping
method I will allow from the US is USPS/Canada Post; usually no brokerage fees
and, in most cases, no customs either on small orders.

Mike Amirault
C&C33ii Lovely Cruise
SMSC  N.S.

greatly appreciated!