I got dinged with a $93 CAD brokerage fee buying something from Defender
just last week. With UPS, I expected some brokerage, they always do, but
$93 was just unreasonable. I would have refused the package had I not had
it shipped to my Mom's address. She couldn't get a hold of me so she paid
it.

What I purchased was $150 USD :(

All told the pedestal guard (Navpod SG10) cost me over $300 CAD. Which is
what it would have cost me locally (I suspect, didn't actually find it
locally).

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto