From: schiller via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 8:47 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: schiller
Subject: Re: Stus-List Defender sale

Just ordered a Adler Barbour refrigeration system for Corsair.  We used the ice
box for storage when we day sailed and have an AC/DC portable that we used for
cold drinks.  Now that we are going to be spending weekends (and more) on the
boat we will appreciate the refrigeration.

So far the completion list for this spring is:
1.  New fixed ports
2.  LED interior lights (dual red and white in main fixtures)
3.  Added a second bank of group 27 batteries (and added a fuse to the original
group 24 pair)
4.  New cushions ordered and due before launch.

Before launch I still need to replace the fuel filter and water pump impeller.
Still looking at replacing the navigation bulbs with LED.

Neil Schiller
1970 Redwing 35, Hull #7
(C&C 35, Mark I)
"Corsair"