Trying to identify the correct toilet repair kit for my marine head on my
C&C 29 Mark II 1984/85. It is clearly a Wilcox Crittenden. The pump is
leaking fresh water out of the top when pumping and when heeled over there
is significant backflow from the tank. :-( I'm pretty sure the joker valve
is shot. Here's some pictures of the pump and head:

https://goo.gl/photos/VrEo64B65gto2wU19

The following kit looks like it's the right one.

http://www.westmarine.com/buy/wilcox-crittenden--headmate-maintenance-kit--135301

Has anyone else had experience repairing these? Does that look like the
right kit?

Thanks,

Gene Fodor
C&C 29 Mark II