From: Dennis C. via CnC-List<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: May 31, 2016 16:35
To: CnClist<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C.<mailto:capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Toilet Repair Wilcox Crittenden

You may want to consider a new pump assembly.  If it's a WC Head Mate
1460-C then the pump assembly should be Part 015461.

There are a couple of benefits of replacing the entire pump assembly.  Your
old pump cylinder may be scored or worn.  It's usually quicker and easier
than installing a rebuild kit.

Dennis C.

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 1:49 PM, Eugene Fodor via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Trying to identify the correct toilet repair kit for my marine head on my
> C&C 29 Mark II 1984/85. It is clearly a Wilcox Crittenden. The pump is
> leaking fresh water out of the top when pumping and when heeled over there
> is significant backflow from the tank. :-( I'm pretty sure the joker valve
> is shot. Here's some pictures of the pump and head:
>
> https://goo.gl/photos/VrEo64B65gto2wU19
>
> The following kit looks like it's the right one.
>

> http://www.westmarine.com/buy/wilcox-crittenden--headmate-maintenance-kit--135301
>
> Has anyone else had experience repairing these? Does that look like the
> right kit?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gene Fodor
> C&C 29 Mark II
> Hawk

> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
> Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!