Sent from my iPad
           \ | /
         (@ @)
--o00--(_)--00o--
416-805-3020 cell
416-231-7890 fax
..._/)..._/)..._/)..._/)
I'd rather be sailing

This e-mail and any files attached  may be privileged and /or confidential and
intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient please
notify the sender immediately and then delete the e-mail and any attachments.
Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited.

The views and or opinions expressed in this e-mail are not necessarily the
views of Richard Custom Homes Inc. or any of its subsidiaries. The company
accepts no liability for its accuracy or completeness and the sender does not
waive any related rights and obligations.  You should ensure that you have
adequate virus protection as Richard Custom Homes Inc. does not accept
liability for any viruses.

> On May 31, 2016, at 2:53 PM, Eugene Fodor via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
> Trying to identify the correct toilet repair kit for my marine head on my C&C
> 29 Mark II 1984/85. It is clearly a Wilcox Crittenden. The pump is leaking
> fresh water out of the top when pumping and when heeled over there is
> significant backflow from the tank. :-( I'm pretty sure the joker valve is
> shot. Here's some pictures of the pump and head:
>
> https://goo.gl/photos/VrEo64B65gto2wU19
>
> The following kit looks like it's the right one.
>
> http://www.westmarine.com/buy/wilcox-crittenden--headmate-maintenance-kit--135301
>
> Has anyone else had experience repairing these? Does that look like the right
> kit?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gene Fodor
> C&C 29 Mark II
> Hawk
>
> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you like
> what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
> are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!