  From: Tim Goodyear via CnC-List
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Cc: Tim Goodyear
  Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 06:51
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Toilet Repair Wilcox Crittenden

  If you're getting a little backflow from the joker valve, you may want to try
running some household (white) vinegar through the system and leaving it to
soak overnight.  Salt deposits build up on the valves and vinegar helps
dissolve it.  It is a cheap and very much hands-off first option.

  Tim

greatly appreciated!