From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Bill Bina -
gmail via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 09:14
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bill Bina - gmail
Subject: Re: Stus-List Fan Frustration!

I'm using the Caframo Bora model, and they are both extremely low power draw,
and very quiet.

Bill Bina

On 6/29/2016 9:10 AM, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List wrote:
I traded the big fan for another one that is quiet. I tried several of the
small ones and they all vibrate like a washing machine with a heavy load on one
side :(
Joe
Coquina
NOTE TO SELF - NEVER buy a fan without testing in the store