I use one of those, with a 10 foot extension clipped to the sliding hatch to help create a little breeze in the cockpit on hot days. :-)

Bill Bina

On 6/29/2016 10:12 AM, Dennis C. via CnC-List wrote:
I have two of the Caframo compacts. On low speed I don't find them that noisy. I added the clip on mount and put 12 vdc receptacles in strategic locations so I can put the fans where I want them. See:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sb5TfIENvsX1dZQ2pQZmlhMkk

Dennis C.

greatly appreciated!