I have two of the Caframo compacts.  On low speed I don't find them that
noisy.  I added the clip on mount and put 12 vdc receptacles in strategic
locations so I can put the fans where I want them.  See:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sb5TfIENvsX1dZQ2pQZmlhMkk

Dennis C.

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 8:10 AM, Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> I traded the big fan for another one that is quiet. I tried several of the
> small ones and they all vibrate like a washing machine with a heavy load on
> one side L
>
> Joe
>
> Coquina
>
> NOTE TO SELF – NEVER buy a fan without testing in the store

greatly appreciated!