This probably sounds stupid, but I use a 20" home window fan  (120 VAC) on
the inverter. Put the fan kiddy-cornered over the hatch, and still  can use
the screen on the inside. Runs quiet and all night with minimum strain  on
the batteries.

Sets up a nice breeze through the boat.

The only problem is if it rains....

Bill

MYSTY
1986 Landfall 39

In a message dated 6/29/2016 9:11:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,