Ryan,

it is a common problem with electronics and some electrical equipment – you let
the smoke out. if you could put it back in, it would continue working.

Marek

From: Ryan Doyle via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 11:16
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Ryan Doyle
Subject: Re: Stus-List Fan Frustration!

Whatever you do, don't buy the cheap Hella Single Speed Jet fans... I had two.
I installed the first one, turned it on, it ran for about 1 minute and I heard
a loud pop followed by smoke. I installed the second one and no smoke, but the
speed switch is a total POS and it won't stay on unless it's turned just right.
You get what you pay for with fans. My Caframo 757 Ultimate on the other hand
works great.

greatly appreciated!