I've spent over $500 at marinebeam.  All the nav lights, the foredeck
light, interior replacements for 12v florescent tubes,  and my favorite...
Red/White replacements for BR6 fixtures.  Turn the switch on and it's red,
turn it off and then back on and its white.  Turn it off for at least 3 sec
then back on and its red again.

Over the last 6 or 7 years I've had one problem which was immediately
rectified at no cost.  Obviously none of them have burned out in that time
either.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+