Exhaust elbow clear? That can cause hard starting and gets progressively worse over time.

Bill Bina

On 10/6/2016 7:47 AM, Brent Driedger via CnC-List wrote:
Cold isn't my issue, this has been an ever increasing issue throughout the year. I'm also suspecting fuel that's gone well past its shelf life. Replacing the fuel and cleaning the tank is next. It's been 8 years since I did it last and aside from topping up the tank in the fall with a gallon or two, I really haven't had a good clean fuel cycling. I've probably only put 20 hours of run time on my engine since I got it!

Brent
s/v Wild Rover
27-5

greatly appreciated!