Hi Violeta,

There’s a gentleman on the list by the name of Martin DeYoung who owns a C&C
43. He has been working deck work on his boat and may be an informative source
as regards your model. He hasn’t posted in some time but perhaps he may respond.

Perhaps if you could identify the type of toerail that your boat has it would
help. You may find that many listers here have some experience. FWIW, a good
surveyor should be able to tell you what you are up against. I have done a
complete deck lift and rebed on a Islander 37 with a teak toerail and one of my
good friends has replaced the teak toerail with an aluminum toerail on his Cal
40. Non-trivial efforts in both cases.

Good luck with your task.

Best,
Dave Godwin