Greetings all.

Might someone here help with questions about the custom C&C 43' from 1973?
This was a limited edition and I think only fourteen boats were ever built.
We would like to replace the toe rail on our boat, but are unsure how that
might affect the hull/deck joint.

Some specific questions:

1 - What is the structure of the hull/deck joint on the 1973 C&C 43'?
2 - How is the toe rail integrated with the hull/deck joint?
3 - What happens if we remove the toe rail (or part of it)?

Good advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Violeta