If you go back a few weeks on the list you will find a lengthy post from me
telling about my experience replacing all the #10 rod on my 38 mk2 with Dyform
wire.

The wire has a little bit higher tensile strength than the rod. It is slightly
– like a few thousandths – larger in diameter than the rod, so has a bit more
windage. And the all up cost for replacement was just about what I was quoted
for having Navtec evaluate the old rod.

Rick Brass

Imzadi  C&C 38 mk 2

la Belle Aurore C&C 25 mk1