Josh,

I just have such a fondness for 2 stroke engines…  All of my young, formative
memories are in a boat with a small Evinrude spitting smoke and oil fumes out
the back.  Riding snowmobiles was another enjoyable pastime (all 2 strokes
too).  Nothing smelled better than Klotz synthetic 2 stroke oil.  It had a real
pungent smell.  I would like to find some and put it in my weed wacker, string
trimmer, and chain saw.  At least it would smell good while I was working.

Jake

Jake Brodersen

C&C 35 Mk-III “Midnight Mistress”

Hampton VA