Hi Josh,

Thanks for the tip. I hope it's as simple as a dufus move with sensor and IGN connections.

Fortunately I made a colour coded wiring diagram when I changed from the Catalina panel to Sweet's panel. I'll track that down this weekend, along with the tach wiring. It's a sensor lead type unit fed from alternator stator that worked for the garage setup, temporary measures of course, but decided not to work in a real life situation.

The rest of the engine install has been successful. Oh joy. I can get to the Dinghy Dock Pub this weekend, with guests from out of town.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1