From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Ryan Doyle via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 11:01 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Ryan Doyle
Subject: Stus-List Climbing the mast solo

Hi All,

I need to replace the radar dome on my mizzenmast this weekend.  It's about 22'
up.  I'm in solid shape and can climb without a problem.  However, I have never
climbed a mast before, and I have to do this work alone.  I'm curious if anyone
here has suggestions for doing this safely.  Is it possible, or should I call
in a professional?

I'll be down on the eastern shore of the Chesapeake, so I'm sure I could find
someone, but I'd rather learn to do this myself and I'd rather spend $$ on mast
climbing equipment than on a pro.  I'm sure this won't be the last time I have
to do this.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks so much.

Ryan
Juniper - 1983 Pearson 424 Ketch
(Former 1976 C&C 30)

Sent from my iPhone

[https://www.paypalobjects.com/webstatic/paypalme/images/social/pplogo384.png]<https://www.paypal.me/stumurray>

Pay Stuart Murray using PayPal.Me<https://www.paypal.me/stumurray>
www.paypal.me
Go to paypal.me/stumurray and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy
and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries. Getting one is fast and
free.