From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:33 PM
To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Climbing the mast solo

Agree with all Marek said, especially the cellphone camera.  I work aloft
frequently but with a buddy.

The camera is great.  When we're scoping out a furler or rigging job, I can
take a pic, email it to my buddy on the deck and we can discuss.  Nice.

I have a lineman's canvas tool bucket to take up.  It's great for holding all
your tools, parts, etc.

Dennis C.

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List