From: Joe Della Barba via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 11:28
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joe Della Barba
Subject: Re: Stus-List Climbing the mast solo

http://www.dellabarba.com/sailing/images/upmast.jpg

Working on a topping lift in the Gulf Stream. If you are climbing underway,
MAKE SURE you have a loop to hold you near the mast. It does not look rough in
that photo, but the swells at 55 feet up were enough to make it hard to hang
on, and if you get loose you will hit one or more things pretty hard.

Joe Della Barba
j...@dellabarba.com

Coquina