Hi Josh,
     I don't use a 1-all-2 battery switch.  I hate them.  I use a
Blue Sea Systems Dual Battery Bank Management Panel
http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|328|2290000|2290006&id=151145
 with an ACR.  The Blue Sea Battery Panel has separate switches for both
banks and a switch to combine the batteries.

Gary