Gary,

My question stands, How do you anticipate switching the house to
start...and not having that option in reverse?

To restate the second part of my question, why would one want the
alternator hard wired to the battery.  I assume in order to prevent frying
the diodes but it doesn't lend itself to being a very flexible system.
 (Considering my recent recollection about possible over current when the
start battery is primary) I would prefer the alternator on the house bus
not the battery.  Or on your BlueSea panel on the load side terminal of the
house disconnect switch.

Josh

On Mar 22, 2017 4:58 PM, "Gary Russell via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>