I'm looking for advice on some safety gear.  I plan to purchase jack lines and
tethers and I'm looking for input from listers on your experiences with various
types, brands, etc. and any other helpful advice.  My inflatable life jacket
has a d ring attachment, but is it better to use an harness anyway? Make no
difference?
Thanks,

Graham YoungS/V Spellbound1981 C&C 32Cleveland, Ohio