From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Graham Young
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 12:21 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Graham Young <grahamyoung...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Jacklines/Harnesses/Tethers

Fred, Bill, and Joel,

Thanks for the quick and helpful responses.

I was poking around on the Defender and West Marine Websites already this
morning to get some ideas, but had no basis for making a choice.  Your
for the sale!

Joel, any particular specs on the climbing webbing??  I'm not familiar with
climbing gear.

Thanks again everybody,

Graham

On Monday, March 27, 2017 12:17 PM, Joel Aronson via CnC-List