I did a small boat that had through bolts. Fortunately the interior was
rolled gelcoat.  After filling and smoothing I rolled gelcoat to match.
Looked good.

I have filled a few holes in Touché's headliner.  I beveled them with a
cone shaped grinding stone in a drill then filled them with gelpaste from
Spectrum Color.  Unfortunately matching the color of your interior might be
difficult.  I'd sure give it a shot with white gelpaste tinted with a tiny
amount of black, yellow and brown.  There are gelpaste kits out there.

Dennis C.