I have a 1985 C&C 33.  I have a question regarding water in the bilge
area.  I just put my boat in to start the season.  I found that my Bilge
Pump Float switch was not working.  I also found that with the boat sitting
in the water, the bilge filled up with water in quite a short time (like it
about 4 hours)  I wanted to know if that seems right.  I should with the
water rising so quickly, the bilge pump would be running all the time.
Does anyone know what could be causing it?  I removed the hose from the
stern that fed into it, just to make sure it was not coming from the engine
compartment.  Any ideas?

Ray Macklin
LakeHouse
Milwaukee