From: Raymond Macklin via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date:06/05/2017  9:31 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Raymond Macklin <ray.mack...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Bilge Water Level

I have a 1985 C&C 33.  I have a question regarding water in the bilge area.  I
just put my boat in to start the season.  I found that my Bilge Pump Float
switch was not working.  I also found that with the boat sitting in the water,
the bilge filled up with water in quite a short time (like it about 4 hours)  I
wanted to know if that seems right.  I should with the water rising so quickly,
the bilge pump would be running all the time.  Does anyone know what could be
causing it?  I removed the hose from the stern that fed into it, just to make
sure it was not coming from the engine compartment.  Any ideas?

Ray Macklin
LakeHouse
Milwaukee