Make sure everything with old name labeled on it is off the boat or made
illegible if physically on the boat and the new name must be covered over
until ceremony is complete.

On Aug 3, 2017 10:43 PM, "svpegasus38 via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

Renaming my new (to me) 1988 Landfall 39 on Friday. Significant Other will
be stricken from Poseidon's records, and I will ask him to watch over all
that sail on Rebecca Leah (after my daughters) from here on out. My
daughter's will be at the ceremony and then a nice sail out on Puget Sound.

I hope I haven't jinxed everything by posting this early.
Just had the denaming ceremony. Lots of champagne both for us and the gods.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Doug Mountjoy
POYC
Pegasus (for sale)
Lf38
Unnamed
LF39

This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you
wish to make a contribution to offset our costs, please go to: