From: Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 4, 2017 11:03 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List Renaming ceremony

After I bought Touche', many in the sailing community urged me to retain the
name Touche'.  Touche' is a very well known, storied boat around Lake
Pontchartrain.

I kept everyone in suspense and scheduled a "rechristening" ceremony (with a
keg, of course).  Late the day before, almost under the cloak of darkness, I
applied the new logos to the boat and covered them with large beach towels.
The next morning, we brought the boat up the bayou and docked it on the
bulkhead in front of the club.  All the invitees grabbed a beer and gathered by
the boat.  I said some appropriate words and revealed the new logo with old
name.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sb5TfIENvsckJWcWNldEFydjg

Applause.  We then killed the keg.

Dennis C.