An ex-Coomodore named his boat "Vessel Calling"  Funny guy.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Frederick G Street via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 8/4/17 10:29 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Frederick G Street <f...@postaudio.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Renaming ceremony

Violeta — there’s a sailboat in my marina named Hummina.  Say it three times
over the VHF…   :^)

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Aug 4, 2017, at 9:08 AM, Violeta M I via CnC-List

I think a boat name should be easy to hear on the radio. I would keep a boat's
name, if I could (to avoid paperwork, if nothing else), but some boat names are
too much. Imagine saying them in emergency over static and howling winds ...
that's my test.