From: svpegasus38 via CnC-List

Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 01:43
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: svpegasus38
Subject: Stus-List Renaming ceremony

Renaming my new (to me) 1988 Landfall 39 on Friday. Significant Other will be
stricken from Poseidon's records, and I will ask him to watch over all that
sail on Rebecca Leah (after my daughters) from here on out. My daughter's will
be at the ceremony
 and then a nice sail out on Puget Sound.
I hope I haven't jinxed everything by posting this early.
Just had the denaming ceremony. Lots of champagne both for us and the gods.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Doug Mountjoy
POYC
Pegasus (for sale)