We replaced our life lines some years ago. What I remember is that it was not
that hard. My wife says we got the parts from West Marine but I think we got
them from somewhere else. In any case you need a good tool to cut the wire and
a good tool for nicro pressing. And careful measuring.
Dave. Kaseler
1975 C&C 33
SLY

Sent from my iPad