Hi all,

I've come across this interesting 1990 c&c 30 mark ii but the hull has been
painted with awlgrip.

http://www.boats.com/sailing-boats/1990-c-c-fiberglass-30-6259222/#.WbMazdEpCfA

>From what I'm reading about thisnpaint looks good for a couple years but
then can be a real PITA and expensive long term. I searched the forum for
related posts but didn't find much. Thoughts on whether folks think it's a
really bad idea to have this paint on the hull?

Apparently the broker thinks this is one of the last 30 mark iis of it's
era made and it has a universal diesel.

Thanks,

Lisle