From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of John Conklin via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 8:02:08 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: John Conklin
Subject: Re: Stus-List Time for new halyard... Recommendations?

I have the wire to rope sheaves on my  main and spin halyard 1982 C&C 37
Alsoa rookie here and no idea on size or material for my
Topping lift, Genoa sheets, spin halyard
Lack of use by previous owner have most of them firm swollen and stiff and
green !:( lol
Would like to change out genoa sheets,  spin halyard (wire to rope) mainsheet,
and traveler to start.
Will race her a little but plans are ( for now) to only have this beauty for a
few years so dont want to go too crazy
Thanks all!!

John
S/V Halcyon