I have standard sail slugs and for a very few $ added a downhaul whichis run to
an unused clutch.
I can pull the main the rest of the way into the stackpack from the cockpit.
Easy peasy...
Bruce Whitmore C&C 37/40+Australia

-------- Original message --------From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 7/9/18  2:41 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: C&C List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List 37/40 recommendations?
Tides Marine Strong Track is my recommendation.  The sail falls in seconds into
the sail pack.  Work with your sail maker to retrofit or build new.
Josh Muckley S/V Sea Hawk 1989 C&C 37+Solomons, MD

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018, 2:31 PM John Conklin via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>