In Oregon there are places that recycle all kinds of "stuff" - batteries,
paint, oil, antifreeze, compact florescent bulbs. You get the picture. Try
Googling Milwaukee hazardous waste recycling.There are several places that
will probably take the antifreeze.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC