Danny,

I needed chain for one of my clients a few years ago.  I asked the local
crab fishermen where they got chain.  They pointed me to a local
Vietnamese-owned marine supply store where I bought chain at a decent
discount to the regular marine supply stores.  Ask the local fishermen!

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA