From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 00:01
To: C&C List
Cc: Josh Muckley
Subject: Re: Stus-List replacing anodes

As for the water heater, it sounds like you need to get a bigger pipe wrench.
I'll PM you a picture I took of mine tonight.  It is about 4 years old and
looking pretty rough.  I think it will last at least through till next year.

Use a shop-vac to suck out the other piece of the anode from the engine.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD