Thanks to all who responded.

I was hoping there would be an abundance of people in a similar situation,
successfully freeing up the seacocks without too much difficulty.  There
wasn't, so I think I'm going to go the route of replacing with Marelon
seacocks and hopefully be done with it for good.

The secondary discussion about the lines crossing, is interesting, but I've
never noticed any back-up of water through the existing arrangement.  It
seems to me for the crossed arrangement to work, the windward hull fitting
would have to be well above the healed waterline to avoid water ingress,
which means you would't get drainage of any spray when healed.  Am I
missing something here?

Thanks again,
Eric