The Edson sterring system in my 35 MKII is not very easy to work on. It
works. I don’t fix what works. I painted my pedastal With 2 part
polyurethane roller and brush next time i will use 1 part polyurethane
international Brightside. I lube the cable, chain and sheave with motor oil
but not that often

Sent from Gmail Mobile