From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 9:14 PM
To: CnClist
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stus-List Touche' steering system disassembly - issues
of concern discovered

Don't knowabout the stops but Touche' originally had the engine controls on the
starboard bulkhead also.  I moved them to the pedestal when I repowered with
the diesel.  Ifilled thehole with a fuel guage.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019, 7:31 PM Neil Gallagher via CnC-List