Dennis,

Whew! That’s some serious rebuild effort. And worth every penny and hour of
effort. Safety first.

I, on the other hand, ripped my old pedestal out of the cockpit and threw it in
the trash, saving only the quadrant, 40” wheel, autopilot tiller arm and
compass.

Gonna call the nice folks at Edson and start a wish list. Upside is that I have
a cosmetically damaged “classic” 402 Series (8”) pedestal with attendant
control levers that will replace the old original 6” pedestal.

Regards,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay