Ladies and sea dogs,

Just when I think I have the reversing thing nailed,  I lose the bow even in little to no wind.  I have a right handed prop and should prop walk to port.

I have to reverse out of my slip into a narrow channel attempting to steer my stern to port.  Often enough my stern still goes to starboard swinging me the wrong way.

Should I pull out of dock faster ...???   I know I should not put full rudder

Early reviews of my boat suggest avoiding reverse - not an option

Anny help would be a delight otherwise I have to continue bruising the bow to starboard and the stern to port with boat hook pushing and pulling.

--

Best regards

Mark Anthony Watson

"A watch may stop however time goes on, don't waste time on bad watches"

Watson & Son
Buyers-Appraisers of Jewelry & Timepieces
210 Post Street, Suite 502
San Francisco, CA 94108
USA
P: 1-415-986-3303