Wow

I love that - that is most the time that I have crew.... however Yes I single hand a lot also and have some deft dancing to make it work.  The crazy this is that  it does not do it all the time.  It is tidal and the other thing might be that I need to increase my speed to account for the

direction and speed of the current ...

Best regards

Mark Anthony Watson

Tartan 41 "Trinity"